Health and fitness tips, articles, and opinions by Larry Wasserman, Owner of Body Basics Boot Camps located in Warren and Mountainside, New Jersey

Monday, November 30, 2009

Speaking of Larry Wasserman...


Many of you that know me also know that I'm not shy when the topic is health and fitness. I've been writing and presenting talks for a couple of years now, mostly short presentations for our weekly hiking groups.

I'm now looking to expand and talk to your group or organization, so if you think I might be a good fit, please let me know. If there is an HR contact or club President please send me their contact info. Here's some info about me.

Company Bio:

Larry Wasserman is owner and fitness director of Body Basics Personal Training and Body Basics Boot Camps located in Warren, New Jersey. Body Basics was launched in 2005. Both the personal training and the boot camps share the same philosophy which focuses on developing strength and functional ability in movement, not muscles.

The body works much like a well oiled machine, each part dependent on the other, and needs to be treated as such. This type of training keeps the body ready for everyday tasks that always need strength and balance, especially as we age.

Larry is certified through the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM). At Body Basics we continue to study and research the most effective, efficient, and most importantly motivating modes of exercise available.

"Our goal is to not only get our clients into great shape, but to teach them how to incorporate fitness into their everyday lives. Knowledge is power and allows our
clients to take control and implement a healthy lifestyle... a lifestyle where they feel empowered!"

You can read more about Larry and Body Basics at http://bodybasicsbootcamps.com

Here is list of my most popular speaking topics suitable for lunch and learns and other formats.

  • Diets Don't Work!
  • The Hormone Conundrum (geared for women )
  • Oh My Aching Back!
  • I'm Not Getting Older... I'm Getting Better
  • Help! ... How Did I Gain This Weight ?
  • Eat This, Not That! (with Susan Wasserman)

Press on!

No comments: